Here is the board package link for our Regular Helix Water District Board Meeting:
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Wednesday, February 7, 6 pm
7811 University Avenue, La Mesa, CA 91942-0427
- On Saturday, January 27, we had the third in our series of Helix Talks at the Administration Building. We had over 80 attendees who were given a visual presentation of the history of Helix Water District and to the present. A tour of the three story building visiting all the departments, customer service, public affairs, IT, human resources, engineering and board secretary.
- It is because of these connections to our customers through great tours, new website, twitter, FB, Nextdoor and email communications we just received word that Helix will be receiving the AWWA’s (American Water Works Association) Communications Achievement Award and the District will write a case study about our communications and outreach program that they will feature in the Journal AWWA this year. Applications judged primarily on ability to demonstrate the utility's ongoing commitment to public outreach, commitment of resources to public communications, the linkage between communications efforts and the organization's operational goals, establishment of communication objectives, thoroughness of planning, execution of activities and documentation of results. GREAT JOB HELIX!
- The weather has been dry and hot…
- 03/24/18 El Cajon Arbor Day @ Kennedy Park, 8am - 11am
- 04/21/18 Helix Talks - Water Treatment Plant Tour – Sign up on line
- 04/28/18 Butterfly Festival @ The Water Conservation Garden, 9am - 3pm
Kathleen Coates Hedberg, PE, MPH
President, Helix Water District
Board Director, San Diego County Water Authority
www.lakejennings.org (go fishing & camping - teepees)
www.socalwatersmart.com (rebate link)
**Please note no public funds or resources were used for the distribution of this email...
*****Transparency, don’t just say it – do it!