Here is the board package link for our Regular Helix Water District Board Meeting:
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 6pm
7811 University Avenue, La Mesa, CA 91942-0427
Happy New Year! Well there is not much on the agenda for Wednesday, (Item 6 leak analysis study on pipeline), but we are kicking off the new year with a busy schedule ahead! I hope to see you around!
Item coming soon:
- Customer Survey Results Presentation on January 24 scheduled, I will request a later time to accommodate public attendance, we had a very good response especially in Division 4.
Helix Water District Community Events
- 01/06/18 Grossmont Mt. Helix Improvement Association Booth at the Mt Helix Walk @ Mt Helix Park, 10am - 12pm (Come by and say hi!)
- 01/20/18 FREE WaterSmart Landscape Design Workshop for Homeowners @ Helix Operations Center , 9am - 12pm Sign up HERE
- 01/27/18 Helix Water Talks: Then & Now @ AO, 9am - 11:30am (I will be here – sign up it should be a great tour!
Helix Water Talks: Then & Now
We will be hosting our first Helix Water Talks at the Administration Office on Saturday, January 27. Attendees will tour our three-floor collection of historic photos and artifacts, and learn about the history of Helix, our water supply and what has changed over the years. We have previously hosted Helix Water talks at the operations center and treatment plant.
Click here to REGISTER!
- 03/24/18 El Cajon Arbor Day @ Kennedy Park, 8am - 11am
- 04/28/18 Butterfly Festival @ The Water Conservation Garden, 9am - 3pm
Lake Jennings Events
- 01/02/18 - 01/07/18 Winter Break - Lake open EVERY day
- 01/02/18 Free boat launches
- 01/13/18 Full Moon Fishing
- 02/03/18 Kid’s FISH FREE Day
As always, I welcome your comments and feedback.
Kathleen Coates Hedberg, PE, MPH
President, Helix Water District
Board Director, San Diego County Water Authority
www.lakejennings.org (go fishing & camping - teepees)
www.socalwatersmart.com (rebate link)
**Please note no public funds or resources were used for the distribution of this email...
***If you want to be removed from my list…let me know! J
****If this email was forwarded to you and you want to be added to my list…let me know!
*****Transparency, don’t just say it – do it!